This section contains information on the management methods of Smartkiosk Italy Srl with reference to the processing of the data of the users of the website www.smartkioskitaly.com.
- This information is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003, Code on the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data, for persons interacting with Smartkiosk Italy Srl and can be reached at the address corresponding to the home page: www.smartkioskitaly.com
- The informative report is valid only for Smartkiosk Italy Srl and not for other web sites eventually consulted by the user through links contained in it.
- The purpose of this document is to provide indications on the methods, times and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when they connect to the web pages of www.smartkioskitaly.com, regardless of the purposes of the connection itself, according to the Italian and European legislation.
- The information may be subject to changes due to the introduction of new regulations in this regard, so the user is invited to periodically check this page.
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data. It shall also deal with security profiles.
- With regard to this website, the data controller is Stefano de Liso, and for any clarification or exercise of the user’s rights, the user may contact him/her at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The data controller is the natural or legal person, public authority, service or other body that processes personal data on behalf of the data controller.
- Pursuant to Article 28 of EU Regulation no. 2016/679, the data controller of the website www.smartkioskitaly.com is Stefano de Liso.
Place of data processing
- The processing of data generated by the use of www.smartkioskitaly.com takes place at Smartkiosk Italy Srl, Largo Pietro Gori 10 – Loc. Navacchio, 56021 Cascina (Pisa) Italy.
- If necessary, the data connected with the service may be processed by the data controller or by subjects appointed by the latter for this purpose at the relevant premises.
Types of Cookies
- A cookie consists of a small amount of data transferred to the user’s browser by a web server and can only be read by the server that carried out the transfer. It is not executable code and does not transmit viruses.
- Cookies do not record any personal information and any identifiable data will not be stored. If you wish, you can prevent the saving of some or all cookies. However, in this case your use of the website and the services offered may be impaired. If you do not want to change your cookie options, you can continue browsing the website.
The following are the types of cookies the site uses.
- There are numerous technologies used to store information on the user’s computer, which is then collected by other sites. The best known and most widely used of these is HTML. They are used for navigation and to facilitate access and use of the site by the user. They are necessary for the transmission of communications on the electronic network or to the supplier to provide the service requested by the customer.
- The settings for managing or deactivating cookies may vary depending on the Internet browser used. In any case, the user can manage or request the general deactivation or cancellation of Cookies by modifying the settings of his/her internet browser. This deactivation may slow down or prevent access to certain parts of the site.
- The use of technical cookies allows the safe and efficient use of the site.
- Cookies that are placed in the browser and transmitted via Google Analytics or the statistics service of blogger or similar are technical only if they are used for the purpose of optimising the site directly by the owner of the site, who may collect information in aggregate form on the number of users and how they visit the site. Under these conditions, the same rules on information and consent apply to Analytics Cookies as to technical cookies.
- From the point of view of duration, a distinction can be made between temporary session cookies, which are automatically deleted at the end of the browsing session and are used to identify the user and therefore avoid logging in each time a page is visited, and permanent cookies, which remain active on the computer until they expire or are deleted by the user.
- Session cookies may be installed in order to allow access and stay in the reserved area of the portal as an authenticated user.
- They are not stored in a persistent manner but only for the duration of navigation until the browser is closed and disappear when the browser is closed. Their use is strictly limited to the transmission of session identifiers consisting of random numbers generated by the server and necessary to allow the safe and efficient exploration of the site.
Third party cookies
- In relation to their origin, a distinction is made between cookies sent to the browser directly from the site you are visiting and third party cookies sent to your computer from other sites and not from the one you are visiting.
- Permanent cookies are often third party cookies.
- Most third party cookies are tracking cookies used to identify online behaviour, understand interests and then tailor advertising to users.
- Third party analytical cookies may be installed. These are sent from the domains of these third parties outside the site.
- Third-party analytical cookies are used to collect information about user behaviour on www.smartkioskitaly.com. This information is collected anonymously in order to monitor the performance and improve the usability of the site. Third-party profiling cookies are used to create profiles of users on www.smartkioskitaly.com, in order to propose advertising messages in line with the choices made by the users themselves.
- The use of these cookies is governed by the rules laid down by the third parties themselves. Therefore, users are invited to read the privacy notices and the instructions for managing or disabling the Cookies published on the relevant web pages.
- Profiling cookies are those used to create profiles of the user and are used to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the same when browsing the web.
- When using these types of cookies the user must give explicit consent.
- Article 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and article 122 of the Data Protection Code will apply.
Data processing methods
- Like all websites, this website makes use of log files in which information collected automatically during user visits is stored. The information collected may be as follows:
– Internet Protocol (IP) address;
– Browser type and parameters of the device used to connect to the site;
– Name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– Date and time of visit;
– The visitor’s origin (referal) and exit web pages;
– The number of clicks.
- The above information is test rate in automated form and collected in aggregate form only for the purpose of verifying the proper functioning of the site and for security reasons. This information will be test rate based on the legitimate interests of the owner.
- For security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewalls, virus detection), the automatically recorded data may possibly include personal data such as the IP address, which could be used, in accordance with the relevant laws, to block attempts to damage the site itself or to harm other users or activities that are harmful or constitute a crime. Such data is never used to identify or profile the user, but only for the purpose of protecting the site and its users, such information will be used according to the legitimate interests of the owner.
- The information that users of the site decide to make public by means of the services and tools made available to them is provided by the user knowingly and voluntarily, exempting this site from any liability for any breach of the law. It is the user’s responsibility to verify that he or she has permission to enter personal data of third parties or content protected by national and international regulations.
Purpose of data processing
- The data collected by the site during its operation are used exclusively for the purposes indicated above and stored for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities specified and, in any case, for no longer than 2 years.
- Data used for security purposes (blocking attempts to damage the site) are kept for the time strictly necessary to achieve the aforementioned purpose.
Data provided by the user
- As indicated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses indicated on this site entails the subsequent acquisition of the sender’s address, which is necessary to respond to requests, as well as any other personal data included in the message.
- Specific summary information will be progressively reported or displayed on the pages of the site set up for particular services on request.
- Article 13 co. 2 of EU Regulation 2016/679 lists the rights of the user.
- This website www.smartkioskitaly.com intends, therefore, to inform the user of the existence:
- of the right of the data subject to request from the controller access to personal data (art. 15 EU Regulation), their updating (art. 7, co. 3, lett. a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 EU Regulation), integration (art. 7, co. 3 lett. a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), restriction of processing concerning him/her (art. 18 EU Regulation) or to object, for legitimate reasons, to their processing (art. 21 EU Regulation), as well as the right to data portability (art. 20 EU Regulation);
- the right to request cancellation (art. 17 EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed (art. 7 co. 3, lett. b of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003);
- the right to obtain certification that the operations of updating, rectification, integration of data, cancellation, blocking of data, transformation, have been notified, also as regards their contents, to those to whom the data were communicated or disseminated, unless this requirement proves impossible or involves a manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (art. 7 co. 3, lett. c of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003).
- Requests may be addressed to the data controller at the above-mentioned email address (without formalities) or using the form provided by the Garante for the protection of personal data.
- If the processing is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to the use – or art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic data, biometric data, data relating to health, data revealing religious or philosophical beliefs or trade union membership, data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions – the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on consent given before the revocation.
- Similarly, in the event of a breach of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Garante per la Protezione dei Dati Personali, as the authority responsible for supervising processing in the Italian State.
- For a more detailed examination of your rights, see Articles 15 et seq. of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree 196/2003.
The data controller shall notify the Garante of the processing of personal data it intends to carry out, only if the processing concerns:
- genetic data, biometric data or data indicating the geographical position of persons or objects by means of an electronic communications network;
- data disclosing health and sex life, processed for the purpose of assisted procreation, the provision of health services by electronic means relating to databases or the supply of goods, epidemiological surveys, the detection of mental, infectious and disseminated diseases, seropositivity, organ and tissue transplantation and the monitoring of health expenditure;
- data disclosing sex life or the psychological sphere, processed by non-profit associations, bodies and organisations, including unrecognised ones, of a political, philosophical, religious or trade-union nature;
- data processed with the aid of electronic instruments aimed at defining the profile or personality of the data subject or analysing consumption habits and choices or monitoring the use of electronic communication services, with the exception of processing operations that are technically indispensable for providing such services to users;
- sensitive data recorded in databases for the purposes of personnel selection on behalf of third parties, as well as sensitive data used for opinion polls, market research and other sample research;
- data recorded in special databases managed with electronic instruments and relating to the risk of financial solvency, the financial situation, the correct fulfilment of obligations, illegal or fraudulent behaviour.
SECURITY OF THE DATA PROVIDED
- This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorised access, disclosure, modification or destruction of data. The processing is carried out using computer and/or telematic tools, with organisational methods and logics strictly related to the purposes indicated.
- In addition to the owner, in some cases, categories of people in charge of the site’s organisation (administrative, marketing, commercial, legal, system administrators) or external subjects such as third party technical service providers, postal couriers, hosting providers, IT companies, communication agencies, may have access to the data.
AMENDMENTS TO THIS DOCUMENT
- It may be subject to changes or updates. In the event of significant changes and updates, users will be notified accordingly.
- This document was updated on 4 February 2021 in order to comply with the relevant regulatory provisions and in particular with EU Regulation 2016/679.